Wow! I totally forgot that I started this blog 2 years ago. Life certainly takes over. Since I wrote the first post, I have taught a couple of classes at Dragonfly Fabrics and finished a few quilts but not "Ladies of the Sea". Now that I have more experience quilting I should get back to that one since it won't be so intimidating now. I also purchased different background fabric for it because I didn't like the look of the Bluenose floating on beige fabric.
I just finished a 1 week fibre art course given by Karen Goetzinger at the Shenkman Centre. Very inspirational! I'm not ready to call myself a fibre artist yet but I've taken the plunge to join the Studio Art Quilts Association (SAQA). I stumbled onto my blog because I was trying to join Paula Benjaminson's blog to find out where she has (or is) moved to in Africa.
I will be taking Elaine Quehl's series of classes called "Dye Happy" and will do my best to remember to post about my experiences in dyeing. TTFN
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment